Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter

I thought I'd add just a few more random photos to keep you up to date.

Heres some wonderful Christmas morning pics:

Thank you Jer for my WONDERFUL boots and lovely camel water pack.

Thank you Kayla for the blanket and Mom for the tile.


Jer finally got some nice pants to wear to work, he looks good in them too :)
Oh did i mention we stayed in Heber for a good bit of the break to go SNOWBOARDING! so Fun!
I think I'm starting to catch on now after a very bruised thumb and very bad whip lash.

It snowed 19" there too. So we got bored and made a fun snow cave for jer's niece Faith.



We also had a great time celebrating NEW YEARS with the family!




And finally, we also got a chance to go to Idaho Falls ID for Jeremy's best friends wedding, Jared and Tara. It sure is a nice temple! too bad its too darn cold there.

2 comments:

  1. Dossy!! I love you! I found your blog. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Doss. I found your blog. Ours is brettandsydnie.blogspot.com-you should check it out since it is awesome. I am so glad you have joined the blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete