Jer and I took his one day off to go to six flags!
We also went to the water park, but sorry, no pics
check it out...batman's car!
oh no, superman came too!
this is the superman ride. theres a huge drop off at the top, i blacked out!
this is the batman ride, you're laying down, really fun!
and heres my super hero!!
finally, a chance to relax on the swings!
Love the sideways video! I posted your cake request on my recipe blog! I'll send the soap recipe soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
What do you mean you blacked out? Did you wake up again before the end of the ride?
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute and it looks like you are having so much fun back there. Good luck with both of your new jobs! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI also blacked out on Superman! Was it the part right after the big drop where you are spinning sideways??
ReplyDelete