Sunday, November 22, 2009

Apartment


We finally are getting our apt in order. hooray!
We purchased a lovely couch on craigs list and we love it!

And best of all, WE GOT CURTAINS! I LOVE EM. they help make it feel so much more like a home!

5 comments:

  1. The appt looks so cuddly warm and nice! I wish I could come over and snuggle with Jerms in a blanky too...always fun getting your first real place together! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe this could be the only Eaton Square apt I haven't been in. Maybe someday you'll invite us over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so right! The curtains make a huge difference. Nice buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Doss! It looks awesome!! You did a really good job putting it together. Brad would be proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yes! as long as i have brad's approval, i'm good to go!

    brit, come on over ANYTIME! we're kinda slow to invite ppl over, but really the door is open anytime!

    ReplyDelete