Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Missionary Work


My friend Megan, shes the sales manager for Hard Rock, and I have planned a trip to go visit the temple lights next week! Shes asked a few questions about the temple so I thought this was a great way to get her to come visit and feel the amazing spirit of the temple grounds. I've never been so I'm pretty excited! She seems really excited too. Maybe, if all goes well, I'll give her a present at the end of the visit...the most amazing book ever, The Book of Mormon. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. Did the missionaries ever start the missionary blog? I actually talked about church with a number of people at work this week (with our everyone get drunk Christmas party), and it was eye opening. I'd love to add to it :) P.S. Are you coming tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Darcee! I looooved the temple lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Darcee! And I love the DC temple lights at Christmas time. They are the best! I hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete