After our night under the tent which was under the starts and a full moon, we went to Waffle House!! Delicious as always, plus it made me feel oh so at home when hearing ppl behind me say, "Yes sir and no ma'ma." Gotta love it!
Next, we were off to Thomas Jefferson's house in Monticello! It was the perfect time to go too b/c of all the beautiful colors in the trees. I think his house was much more interesting than Mr. Washington's but Washington had the water view which I love. Nonetheless, it was a very nice trip and a great lil get-a-way.

Monday night was an interesting one at the Hard Rock with our breast cancer fundraising concert from The Ready Set. You've probably never heard of them b/c I hadn't but Google them, you've probably heard their song "love like woe." It was a fun concert hanging out with all the 13 yrs olds. Jeremy invited some of his students and about 13-15 of them actually came and a few parents too.


Last night was my first game with my new volleyball team! It was super fun to play on a team again. We had an interesting time adjusting to play together but we've got potential!
Darcee, I am so proud of you for posting. I'm glad your camp out was more successful than the one I had with Doug this summer (with 70 mile/hour winds whipping our tent all over the place over our heads.)
ReplyDeletehaha yeah I heard about that. Any camping experience after that one would be considered amazing!
ReplyDelete