She's getting so big now. I don't see her as a baby anymore, although she's still just as little as a baby weighing like 19 pounds. She will baby talk almost as much as Emory talks which is a lot lol. It's also fun to see her and Emory together lately. They interact much more now. He is starting to be more soft around her. The other night she climbed into Emory's bed which she loves to do. Emory started tickling and wrestling with her and surprisingly no one got hurt! Everyone just giggled and it was the cutest thing. I loved it! Emory has become fascinated with her and will watch everything she does. It seems she has all the good ideas and most fun toys because as soon as she finds something to play with, he wants it. They will also "talk" back and forth now. He'll make some noise then she'll echo it back.
They're fun. I have been enjoying them much more lately. There's been more good times than bad. I think I've been in better control of my emotions so I've been able to deescalate Emory's emotional outbursts. It's been a good thing for our relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment