We've lived in our house now for around six months and have finally started to decorate. I've been slowly buying a supply of curtains and decorations. We had guest over this weekend so I was motivated to get them up on display. Jeremy and I spent some time one day while the kids were napping to get it all set up. The kids were so cute after their naps. Emory had big eyes when he walked downstairs and saw all the decorations. We explained to him that he couldn't touch them but could only look at them with his eyes. I guess they've had a big impact on him because we had a babysitter come over this weekend and the first thing he said when she came into our family room was "these are our decorations." He's so cute.
He was very excited to have the babysitter come over and play with him. In fact, I was trying to talk to him about being a good boy and listening to the babysitter but he pretty much just kissed me and showed me out the door. I guess it was okay though because the babysitter said he was very happy and really easy! That's a good thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment