I can hardly believe Emory is officially in Primary! A couple of Sundays in December, the older nursery kids would go into Primary for singing time and sharing time. I asked Emory how he liked it and he said he'd rather go to nursery and play with the toys. I guess I would too :) But this made me a little nervous for how the transition would go in the new year. However, even after all his talk about wanted to go to nursery, when the time came to drop him off in Primary, he walked right in and sat down with no problems at all! I was relieved. He always comes home with a cute little art project and seems to enjoy it. It's fun to see him starting to recognize the other kids and develop friendships with them.
*disclaimer*
Emory has been in Primary for a month now and today we had some issues. He came out of singing time twice to "go potty" and because he "missed his dadda." :| grrr He even wore a tie for the first time to church today to help him feel like a big boy and that didn't seem to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment