Thursday, May 25, 2017

Swim lessons

The kids finished their swim lessons for the summer. I was really worried they wouldn't get a session in this summer because of the baby coming but am so glad I figured out a time that would work. Despite having two or three days of the water being pretty cold, it was worth it. I was really proud of McKelle! It was the first swim class without me in the water with her and she was very brave. She would wave to me during the lesson and was just so cute. She would "jump" off the edge of the pool and loved floating on her back to do her "star fish." Emory also did great. He started off a little pouty but seemed to have fun by the end. They raced and played games on noodles which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment