
We had a fun time babysitting my coworkers daughter, Madison, yesterday. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with her for 4 hrs but it came to me last week as I was at DSW and saw a lovely ice skating rink in the middle of the outdoor shopping center. I really wanted to go and thought Madison would be the perfect excuse to get Jer on the ice. So we did! We played 'house' and pretended lil 5 yr old Madison was ours for those few hours on the ice and it was great! She had a lot of fun but it sure wore us out since she couldn't skate on her own. Afterwards, I yet again, realized how much work kids will be one day! Oh the joys to look forward to.


Jeremy was soo cute with her. He'll be a GREAT babies daddy :)My volleyball team picked up our first W last week. Of course we were excited but I'm not really sure if it counts for anything seeing how we are in the lowest division and the lowest subdivision of the lowest division :) Hopefully that makes sense. But hey, the way I look at it, is that we have a better chance of winning the champ and taking the whole subdivision! Can't beat that!!
Jer is a great teach but man is it HARD!! He did a fun activity with his students a few weeks ago while teaching about Egypt. He taught them how mummys were made and the process they used to go through. He wanted it to be hands on so he cooked up some noodles for the guts and brought in some toilet paper and this was the result:
They loved it!I was laying in bed yesterday and thought that I just might put up the Christmas tree today. Jeremy said no it was too early but I want to any ways. Thoughts? Is it too early?
PS: I added pictures to post below
I CAN'T WAIT for you guys to have kiddos! It'll be so much fun! Oh wait...except our kids will never see each other! You guys need to move to Cali...hehe. Tell Jerms to speed up the running...less beef might help! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute! Way to go on the running...good luck next month Darcee on the 10K. You'll do great! Love ya!
ReplyDelete-Holly