Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mothers day getaway in Sedona

I was so lucky to enjoy a girls trip the weekend of Mother's Day. Some friends from church and I rented a condo for a night and explored a bit of Sedona, AZ. We went out to eat (kid free!), stayed up late laughing, and discovered our own hiking path along a creek. It was so refreshing to feel cool weather, see green trees and to just be Darcee for a few days. We went back to PHX and saw a movie with another friend who couldn't make it to Sedona. Overall, it was so rejuvenating and a great weekend! 
I was the crazy nature girl I guess. I climbed this high tree and everyone understood where Emory got his love of rocks and nature from. :)
Another selfie! I just loved the red rocks. They're so pretty! 


The crazy Mommas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment