Our amazing Relief Society put together a memorable night for the Mom's and daughters in the ward. The theme was "Once Upon a Time" and it focused on princesses and our important roll as women. We had tea and finger foods, learned about proper edict, had a princess sing to us and much more. McKelle was in heaven. She wore a princess dress and got to dance and play games with some of her friends. I loved seeing her so happy and free spirited.
They shared a video and message from Pres. Uchdorf's talk, "Your happily ever after," which focused on how princesses always have to overcome a challenge before they get to their happy ending. I was grateful for the reminder that I am of divine nature and a daughter of a King. But, it was also special to feel the divinity within McKelle and my roll in helping her realize it. It was a special night to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment