Saturday, June 3, 2017
Summer Fun
June has been HOT! I am so grateful for our warm bath/pool! We have certainly made good use of it. McKelle surprised me by jumping off the edge of the pool all by herself now (with floaties on)! She'll even jump from up high into the waterfall. So fun. Emory can pretty much swim by himself now. I only left him take his floaties off when an adult is in the pool but he can swim from the waterfall to the stairs. It makes me nervous still but he can do it! He's really impressed me. He's a little fish. He's also started to practice going under water to try and pick up toys on the bottom of the pool and he succeeds about 30% of the time :) We also have enjoyed our fire pit a few times too. I'm so grateful for these fun family memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment