Saturday, September 9, 2017

Learning festival

My brother, Dustin, and his wife, Rachel, just told us they're moving to Washington state in a few weeks. I was really sad because I have just loved having him close to us for the last year or two. I love that my kids have fun memories with "uncle Primmy." The last weekend before they left we wen to a learning festival in Scottsdale with the kiddos. It was busier than I imagined but turned out to be fun. McKelle had a really good time playing on soft gymnastic like toys and exploring different desert animals with me. I loved the baby owl the most. Emory was in a weir mood and kept saying, "I'm bored." But he liked climbing through a police RV and motorcycle. Cute little Harrison slept through it all :)

After the festival, Rachel went to my Relief Society Super Saturday. I'm so glad she did! She was a huge help in painting and finishing two out of three of my crafts, which were much more work than I expected!













No comments:

Post a Comment