Friday, October 6, 2017

Emory turns FIVE!

I can hardly believe that Emory just turned five! For some reason this birthday seems like a big deal. I guess because five is the age you start kindergarten that it seems like he's no longer a baby now.

He wanted another Transformer birthday and asked for new Transformer toys. He was very excited when he got two new ones that were made for 6 year olds but he was "mart" and could play with them now. He also got a remote controlled crane which has been pretty fun.

That night, Jeremy took McKelle and Emory camping for our ward camp out. They seemed to have a good time even though McKelle didn't sleep. Several people told me Emory played with a dog the whole time! In fact, after they came home Saturday morning, I made them lunch. Jeremy asked Emory, "How can you eat when we just eat tons of pancakes?" Emory said, "I was playing with the dog and when I came back the food was all gone." He totally missed breakfast! I guess I know what he wants for his sixth birthday...not!









No comments:

Post a Comment