Monday, July 18, 2016

Lucy cousin

On our way to Idaho, we stopped in Sandy, UT for a few days and stayed with my sister in law, Julie. We had a great couple of days playing with baby Lucy, who is McKelle's age. 


They showed us a really fun splash park with a river running through it. The kids had a great time but my spoiled Arizona kids thought it was too cold :) 


It was so nice to get out of the extreme heat of Arizona and to see green again! I couldn't get over how beautiful the mountains were. She had the most amazing view! 


I was really nervous about this trip with my kids sleeping arrangements because they just can't handle being tired! At Julie's house, we were all in one room, Emory and I shared a bed, and McKelle was in a pack n play but she was separated by a curtain hanging down from the ceiling. There was one night I was trying to go to the movies with Julie but the kids would not go to bed. I went downstairs to check on them and I heard McKelle and Emory going back and forth saying, "no, you're a fat baby" or "no, you're a baby!" It was not very funny at the time but now I can laugh at it. I like to think it was Emory starting this little debate but McKelle has actually turned into quite the instigator these days and knows just how to push Emory's buttons. I eventually had to put McKelle in another room so they could finally get some sleep! Silly kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment