My sweet baby McKelle is no longer a baby. Emory calls her a toddler now because "she's bigger than a baby." When I call her my big girl she'll say, "no, I baby" but when I call her my baby she'll say "no, I big girl." But, she is literally bigger and finally more than 20 pounds (she's 26 pounds now) and is also emotionally and socially bigger too.
She's starting to get a little more feisty too. Her new favorite word is "no" and it drives me nuts. She used to be so obedient but now puts up a fight just to put on her shoes! It's very emotional. She'll randomly have emotional breakdowns over nothing. I miss my sweet, happy baby.
But she is still sweet and happy. She still loves Emory. She now loves to wrestles with him. It's so funny to watch. She'll just go over and sit on him or lay on him. Emory loves the attention, usually. She also knows how to push his buttons and is a little instigator. She's talking so much more now and will say 5 or 6 words together.
Although I was hoping she'd skip the terrible two phase, I think we're in full swing now. But we love her just the same.
I french braided her hair for the first time at the cabin this summer. I was impressed with myself, but the front fell out pretty quickly. But she kept saying, "my braid."
Crazy hair for a crazy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment